There’s something special about the Australian bush – the heat, the ecalyptus, birdsong all of which contribute to a sense of peace. Close your eyes and calm yourself with the uniquely Australian fragrances of Lemon Myrtle and Sandalwood, combined with top notes of Eucalyptus balanced with a blend of earthy eromas of fir needle & cedarwood.
Please note: Our products are handmade and slight discrepancies may exist.
Top Note: Eucalyptus, Lemon & Fir Needle
Heart Note: Lemon Verbena, Sage, Clove & Jasmin
Base note: Sandalwood, Patchouli & Cedarwood
Please read before lighting your candle
* First burn is the most important burn – recommend 2-3 hours, until the candle has melted evenly across the top to the container edges (stops tunnelling & uneven burn)
* DO NOT burn for longer than 4 hours otherwise the wick will “mushroom” & your candle will smoke & create soot around the candle container
* Trim your wick before next use for even burn
* Place a lid on the container to keep maximum fragrance
* Burn your candle on a flat surface & away from drafts, direct sunlight and somewhere cool
* Stop burning candle when there is 5-10mm of wax remaining to stop overheating the glass jar
* Never leave the candle unattended.
* Keep the candle out of the reach of children
* It is important to follow all candle care instructions. Failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames. In a jar candle, the glass can also shatter.
There are no reviews yet.