This candle will transport you to a meadow in Provence fringed with rows of lavender, in one moment, to the exotic lands of the East in another as you are swept away by the intoxicating floral scent of freshly cut jasmine flowers. Top note of sweet mandarin will uplift you to then be repaired by the restorative powers of Lavender to be grounded by the base notes of amber & cedarwood.
Please note: Our products are handmade and slight discrepancies may exist.
Top Note: Bergamot, Lemon & Mandarin
Heart Note: French lavender, Rosemary & Star Jasmine, Freesia
Base note: Amber, Cedarwood & Cinnamon
Please read before lighting your candle
* First burn is the most important burn – recommend 2-3 hours, until the candle has melted evenly across the top to the container edges (stops tunnelling & uneven burn)
* DO NOT burn for longer than 4 hours otherwise the wick will “mushroom” & your candle will smoke & create soot around the candle container
* Trim your wick before next use for even burn
* Place a lid on the container to keep maximum fragrance
* Burn your candle on a flat surface & away from drafts, direct sunlight and somewhere cool
* Stop burning candle when there is 5-10mm of wax remaining to stop overheating the glass jar
* Never leave the candle unattended.
* Keep the candle out of the reach of children
* It is important to follow all candle care instructions. Failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames. In a jar candle, the glass can also shatter.