Emerse yourself amongs the spruce trees of the European ski resorts of Courchevel, Zermatt or party in the snowiest corner of the Alps in Ski Arlberg – St Anton and lech. The fragrances of fir needles and blue spruce combined with warm aromas of berries, black current filling the room whilst lounging in front of the fire, will take your breath away.
Please note: Our products are handmade and slight discrepancies may exist.
Top Note: Pink grapefruit, Citron Lemongrass and Tangerine
Heart Note: Grated ginger, light myrrh
Base note: Fir needle, Blue Spruce, Balsam Wood and Cedar
Please read before lighting your candle
* First burn is the most important burn – recommend 1-2 hours, until the candle has melted evenly across the top to the container edges (stops tunnelling & uneven burn)
* DO NOT burn for longer than 4 hours otherwise the wick will “mushroom” & your candle will smoke & create soot around the candle container
* Trim your wick before next use for even burn
* Place a lid on the container to keep maximum fragrance
* Burn your candle on a flat surface & away from drafts, direct sunlight and somewhere cool
* Stop burning candle when there is 5-10mm of wax remaining to stop overheating the glass jar
* Never leave the candle unattended.
* Keep the candle out of the reach of children
* It is important to follow all candle care instructions. Failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames. In a jar candle, the glass can also shatter.
There are no reviews yet.