Orange blossom, with its sweet, citrusy, fresh and romantically pleasant fragrance is attractive and enticingly aromatic. Orange blossom flowers have long been associated with good fortune, perfect to compliment the season of Spring. This is a a sensual and uplifting fragrance combined with the heady aroma of patchouli fills the air with a citrus twist of bergamot. Tangello, white gardenia and vetiver round out this exceptional scent.
Because each coconut/soy wax candle is individually hand poured , you will notice that yours has its own unique character in many ways. Enjoy this one of a kind candle!
We have chosen this beautiful smokey green glass canister with flowing embossed lines reminiscent of art nouveau designs for you to continue to use long after the candle has burned.
Please note: Our products are handmade and slight discrepancies may exist.
Top Notes: Orange Zest, Lime with Tangello,Bergamot
Middle Notes: Petitgrain, Jasmine & Gardenia
Base Notes: Musk, Amber & Patchouli, Vetiver
Essential Oil: Jasmine
Please read before lighting your candle
* First burn is the most important burn – recommend 3-4 hours, until the candle has melted evenly across the top to the container edges (stops tunnelling & uneven burn)
* DO NOT burn for longer than 4 hours otherwise the wick will “mushroom” & your candle will smoke & create soot around the candle container
* Trim your wick before next use for even burn
* Place a lid on the container to keep maximum fragrance
* Burn your candle on a flat surface & away from drafts, direct sunlight and somewhere cool
* Stop burning candle when there is 5-10mm of wax remaining to stop overheating the glass jar
* Never leave the candle unattended.
* Keep the candle out of the reach of children
* It is important to follow all candle care instructions. Failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames. In a jar candle, the glass can also shatter.
There are no reviews yet.