Rejuvinate your mind and home with this uplifting delightful candle. Starting with Lemon and floral verbena scent of tangy lime, grapefruit and lemon combined with the heart notes of grounding fragrances lavender, geranium rose and lemongrass. Progressing to ginger Lily with its top notes of citrus and rose with waterlily and jasmine blended with Ginger Blossom and Musk.
Perfect balance of delicate crisp citrus with sweet floral notes.
Because each coconut/soy wax candle is individually hand poured , you will notice that yours has its own unique character in many ways. Enjoy this one of a kind candle!
We have chosen this beautiful smokey green glass canister with flowing embossed lines reminiscent of art nouveau designs for you to continue to use long after the candle has burned.
Please note: Our products are handmade and slight discrepancies may exist.
Top Notes: Lime, Grapefruit
Middle Notes: Lemongrass, Verbena
Base Notes: Geranium, Musk
Essential Oil: Tea Tree
Please read before lighting your candle
* First burn is the most important burn – recommend 3-4 hours, until the candle has melted evenly across the top to the container edges (stops tunnelling & uneven burn)
* DO NOT burn for longer than 4 hours otherwise the wick will “mushroom” & your candle will smoke & create soot around the candle container
* Trim your wick before next use for even burn
* Place a lid on the container to keep maximum fragrance
* Burn your candle on a flat surface & away from drafts, direct sunlight and somewhere cool
* Stop burning candle when there is 5-10mm of wax remaining to stop overheating the glass jar
* Never leave the candle unattended.
* Keep the candle out of the reach of children
* It is important to follow all candle care instructions. Failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames. In a jar candle, the glass can also shatter.