Relax and completely unwind right where you are, at home, in your back yard entertaining friends and family this Christmas holidays. Create that Christmas feel with these very merry Christmas candles:
Christmas Eve – This quintessentially Australian fragrance exudes the stunning palate of Christmas Bush with essential notes of fresh flora and fauna, such as clove leaf, fir needle and leafy green notes, juxtaposed with woody musk and sweet jasmine to finish.
Mistletoe & Ivy – This Christmas fragrance celebrates the glowing feeling of being kissed under the mistletoe and combines the stunning blend of Siberian fir, mistletoe and cedar leaf, encapsulated by climbing ivy, vetiver, frosted musk and sensuous sandalwood.
Cinnamon Apple – Imagine the smell of a freshly baked cake floating through the air in your home on Christmas day….yum!
Cinnamon Orange – SOLD OUT.
Christmas Cedar – A fantastic Christmas holiday scent combining fresh fruit and berries (Elderberry and Orange) with a tranquil cedar wood & fir needle base
Please note: Our products are handmade and slight discrepancies may exist.
At the Checkout window, please detail which fragrance you want under the Delivery Notes section.
Please read before lighting your candle
* First burn is the most important burn – recommend 1-2 hours, until the candle has melted evenly across the top to the container edges (stops tunnelling & uneven burn)
* DO NOT burn for longer than 4 hours otherwise the wick will “mushroom” & your candle will smoke & create soot around the candle container
* Trim your wick before next use for even burn
* Place a lid on the container to keep maximum fragrance
* Burn your candle on a flat surface & away from drafts, direct sunlight and somewhere cool
* Stop burning candle when there is 5-10mm of wax remaining to stop overheating the glass jar
* Never leave the candle unattended.
* Keep the candle out of the reach of children
* It is important to follow all candle care instructions. Failure to do so significantly increases the risk of a wax pool fire. If the candle wax pool becomes superheated, the candle may spontaneously erupt into flames. In a jar candle, the glass can also shatter.